Thursday, November 24, 2005

Maybank Bill Payment Blunder Part 2

I need to address this to all. Your online Maybank2u.com receipt is USELESS. It is not a proof of receipt.

As you know that I had problem with TMNET bill update (http://ganee.blogspot.com/2005/11/maybank2u-bill-payment-blunder.html), TMNET emailed me today asking me to FAX my BANK STATEMENT to verify my payment! Isn't my bank statement is confidential? Why can't they accept my Maybank2u.com receipt?

What is Maybank E-channel has to say to this? I called them on 24th November 2005 at 9.50 PM. The customer service lady (Zaleha, she was very polite) said that the report has been assigned to the officer but its still under investigation. However she will file another report. How many reports do I need to make before someone do their job?

How can anyone promote online transactions if a simple bill payment can get lost? How about providing quality customer support?

Sigh..... Malaysia Boleh!

No comments: