Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bali - Day 1

I was in Bali from 12 June – 17 June. Below is my story.

  • Landed 20 minutes earlier than scheduled via AirAsia. I am surprised.
  • “Sabuk Pengaman” means seat belt. "Kartu" means card.
  • AirAsia Indonesian air stewardess are hot!
  • Came out of the airport thru a maze and saw a guy holding a card with my name on it. First time ever!
  • Drove to my villa – Samaya. This is best villa ever. I was greeted with the frangipani and the manager there knew my name. Due to some mistake, I was upgraded to Royal Courtyard. Its huge!
  • I was assigned a butler, however he went missing after the first day.
177

My Villa number 300

195

My bedroom comes with a 40” Plasma TV, Ipod with Bose sound system and Internet wireless.

198

My Jacuzzi with lovely decoration

204

My 11 meter pool outside my bedroom

205

My outdoor

201

My toilet which doesn’t have a door. Shit!

12062008068

Decided to have lunch in the hotel, check out the view. Indian ocean. Waves are really big!

At night, we decided to visit the famous Ku De Ta Plaza. It turned out to be a very posh and hyped up place. After looking at the menu, there was nothing that we could eat. We called our driver from the hotel to pick us up and sent us to another place. We ended up at Made’s Warung.

226

Made’s Warung, I regret eating here..


After dinner, we decided to go back. Only take BlueBird taxis guys. The rest are just leaches. However, my nightmare was just about to begin. Wait for Day 2.

No comments: