Saturday, May 03, 2008

MYDIN

I do my grocery shopping at Giant Supermarket. I had a issue with Giant previously and I decided to boycott them. But I have no choice to go back to them due to the proximity and choice of goods.

MYDIN USJ
Image courtesy of http://www.wahdi.blogspot.com/

Today, I found a better place to shop, its MYDIN Hypermarket USJ. The stuff there is really cheap! Some by more than RM 1 in difference than Giant. The parking is a bit of hassle but you don't have to queue at the counter, even on Saturdays. Counter people seems to be friendly as well. This will be my new place to shop for grocery. Screw you Giant!

The amazing part was since Giant USJ and MYDIN is side by side, I notice MYDIN parking is full and Giant parking was virtually empty. Buawahahahha!

Lesson to learn here :- Don't think that just because you're big and rich, thus you are high and mighty and can ignore the small people. Don't be a rent seeker either, because once someone else comes in with a better product, service and cheaper pricing, you are so screwed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ganee,

For grocery the best place is TESCO.You can save a lot man.

I know at MYDIN the product is cheap but not as cheap as TESCO.Have you been there before?

I like to buy vegetables, fruits and other grocery things there except Chicken. I prefer to get it at Jusco. It’s really hygienic compare to other hyper/ super markets.

Unknown said...

Hmm... maybe next month I shall shop there and do a comparision.

Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

No mention. You make sure keep on write good & informatic blogs ok?

Unknown said...

Yes sir errr.. Maam? I hereby vow to write more informatic blog.

Thank you for following my blog.

Anonymous said...

No no not sir or Maam.....A versatile yound lady.....mean to say "miss"