Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Month's Update

I have been missing for a while now. I attribute this to my busy schedule and lack of new and interesting development to blog.

I have been officially hired to be a photographer for my friend's engagement. Well, its actually a candid cameraman position. No pay, but loads of learning to do. The engagement was like a wedding. I can't imagine how the wedding would be like. The pictures turned out well and I am glad my friend is happy. More to learn, more to do.

After 3 months of self imposed solitude from gym, I am back in action. I really can't say whether its my sheer motivation and determination or the NO kicked in, I was like a Energizer bunny yesterday in the gym. I couldn't stop working out and waiting between sets was a chore. A real kick ass workout.

Over and out....

2 comments:

dcharmed said...

lets share the photos :)

Ganee said...

Gotta ask permission from the owner... don't worry.. planning to launch my own photography site soon...

Watch our for the RSS alert....